Shipping & Returns
We reserve the right to extend the delivery time due to customs.
- Sweden: 3-5 working days
- Europe: 5-7 working days
- Rest of the world: 7-14 working days
Due to Brexit regulations we are not able to ship to UK at the moment. We are hoping to solve this shortly.
- The standard shipping within Sweden is 60 SEK.
- Free shipping within Sweden on orders over 1500 SEK.
- The cost for shipping within Europe is 145 SEK.
- The cost for shipping to Norway and non EU European countries is 235 SEK.
- The cost for shipping to the rest of the world is 350 SEK.
For our Norwegian customers; We use the VOEC scheme (VAT On E-Commerce) which enables you to pay your Norwegian value-added tax (VAT) directly at the checkout.
All total purchase prices and shipping fee's are excluding customs duties, import fees, or any other local charges.
For orders that are unclaimed within the specified dates given for the collection, the customer will be charged 130 SEK in addition to the initial shipping fee.
- From the day you send your package back to us it can take up to 15 - 18 working days before our warehouse has received and registered the package. Please note that it can take an additional 5 working days before the money reaches your account.
Without permission from legal guardian, we do not deliver to persons under the age of 18.